Colorado Unit 14 questions

I have a few questions about unit 14 if anyone here could pm me. This is my first year elk hunting and archery hunting. I won't post specifics about where in the unit I was so please pm me if you can help out with some info below:

I went out two weeks ago scouting the area. Friday Night and sat morning I had 3 bulls bugling around my camp. Sat morning I ran a two man setup and called in a little 4x4 but had another hunter drive a utv through my setup. I thought he surely spooked off so I stepped out to look and he was still coming. He didn't see me but when he looked over at the UTV, I stepped back behind some cover. He caught my movement and ran straight around the cover to me at about 10 yards before I could draw. He stared me down as I froze. My brother bugled over a ridge and he looked up in that direction and then he trotted off through some thick cover.

He didn't seem spooked as if he winded me or knew what I was. He just seemed like he didn't know what was going on so he decided to walk away.

How many times can you call in the same Bull? How long should you wait? What's the best strategy in this situation for a second opportunity?

After that no more bugles in the area for the next 3 days.

My other questions are location specific as to Bull movement down in elevation throughout the pre rut, rut, and post rut and how quickly pressure moves them from an area for the season.

After watching that bull come in on a string I'm hooked! Talking to other hunters in the area, it seems like I'm the only one who had as much luck. I didn't rush for a shot as I thought he was really small but others are saying a 4x4 is great for otc so take it.

Thanks in advance for any help!