Colorado Unit 31,32 outfitters or guides

Wildatheart

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone had experience in these units finding a guide or outfitters that are worth while?
Will be doing 2nd rifle mule deer. I’m on the fence about DIY or getting some assistance in the area. I’ll have limited time of course like most of you guys and want to make the most of my opportunity.

IanCOLO

FNG
31 & 32 are deceptive with BLM. It looks like there is a lot but there are gates blocking a lot of it. I would make sure you zoom in enough with OnX to verify you can get to a lot of the places you want to hunt. Even better to go drive it out and look at it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had experience in these units finding a guide or outfitters that are worth while?
Will be doing 2nd rifle mule deer. I’m on the fence about DIY or getting some assistance in the area. I’ll have limited time of course like most of you guys and want to make the most of my opportunity.
Noted this channel (and date of post) and thought I'd reach out to hear how it went and what manner you hunted (DIY or guided). I'm hunting in there this year with a couple other guys. We are heading in DIY and on the fence about whether or not to basecamp or carry our tents and make tracks. Noting lots of canyons and finger draws through the unit. We'll be getting boots on the ground soon.

c00p

FNG
Noted this channel (and date of post) and thought I'd reach out to hear how it went and what manner you hunted (DIY or guided). I'm hunting in there this year with a couple other guys. We are heading in DIY and on the fence about whether or not to basecamp or carry our tents and make tracks. Noting lots of canyons and finger draws through the unit. We'll be getting boots on the ground soon.
How did your hunt go? I am going this year and wanted to get in touch with someone who has hunted there before.

@c00p successful hunt on the morning of day 5 in 31. Typical hunt - dealt with rain, sleet, snow, and then, a full moon for most of it. Pretty easy unit to get around, generally. CPW in Grand Junction was well informed on what gates were open / closed. Plenty of places to camp in 31. Feel free to reach out, directly.

c00p

FNG
@c00p successful hunt on the morning of day 5 in 31. Typical hunt - dealt with rain, sleet, snow, and then, a full moon for most of it. Pretty easy unit to get around, generally. CPW in Grand Junction was well informed on what gates were open / closed. Plenty of places to camp in 31. Feel free to reach out, directly.
I would love to talk to you, however I just made this account. Could you message me? Thanks