colorado unit 42/43 packers?

Does anyone have any info for a packer that works the area between 42/43 or could lead me to where i can find the info im looking for? a buddy and i will be hunting the line for archery elk september 3-11. thank you.

I’ll be heading that direction solo for the opener too and could use that info as well (hopefully). Although I’m not planning hunting that line exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
W
thank you for the replys so far. i dont expect to hunt the line exactly but will be in one if not both of the units throughout the hunt.

Elktaco

Lil-Rokslider
Great now there will be 5,000 guys with OTC tags there during archery season!! Oh wait there already is!!

PackBurro

FNG
I can help you pack in or pack out!

I am a local outdoorsman near Glenwood. I have two pack burros that I’m keen on exercising this fall season. They are big strong gentle trail beasts. I’d love to help any hunters pack out their elk. I’m not a permitted outfitter so I work free of charge

TexAg2015

FNG
I can help you pack in or pack out!

I am a local outdoorsman near Glenwood. I have two pack burros that I’m keen on exercising this fall season. They are big strong gentle trail beasts. I’d love to help any hunters pack out their elk. I’m not a permitted outfitter so I work free of charge
Hello! I’ll be in there for first rifle, and I’d love to have your contact info as a resource. You mind sending me a message with your phone number? I don’t have PM permissions quite yet.