Colorado Unit 67 2nd

My dad and I drew Gunnison deer tags this year. We pulled second season tags (which are normally 3rd season dates). Just wondering if anyone has any advice on this unit and how to shorten the learning curve for this unit. I know it will be all about covering the does and hoping a buck moves in with them. Any insight is much appreciated.
Thanks!

I'm hunting GMU 67 2nd season for elk. You can drive around and glass quite a bit in 67. I'm not going to give away specific locations, but there are lots of good roads to glass long range. It's not as good as 66, but I shot a 150 buck last year in 67 during 2nd season. I had a very close encounter with a really big buck, but it was just after legal shooting time and I was on a public road, so I had to pass.

Arzt11

FNG
My dad and I drew Gunnison deer tags this year. We pulled second season tags (which are normally 3rd season dates). Just wondering if anyone has any advice on this unit and how to shorten the learning curve for this unit. I know it will be all about covering the does and hoping a buck moves in with them. Any insight is much appreciated.
Thanks!
My brother and I drew 2nd season unit 67 deer tags this year. Would like to ask you some questions about your hunt.