Colorado - Updated Pref Point Page & Official Results

You can now go in and see what you drew 'officially'

Yea I checked this morning and don't remember this happening in years past....

I applied for deer and elk, knowing I wouldn't draw deer. It shows I'm unsuccessful in deer (expected) and my refund will be mailed with my 2017 point now added. It's showing successful drawing elk and no points added but then it shows "refund will be mailed". I don't remember seeing the refund language in the past to a successful draw.... I expected I'd draw elk, hope I did.... anyone else have any insight?

oldgoat

WKR
Elk draw results are screwed up for a lot of people, I think the PP's tell the tale, my wife's looks like it should with PP's at 0 and the correct tag being mailed and my PP's are at zero, but it says I am being mailed a leftover draw letter. We applied as group so I'm pretty sure I got a tag! I'd hate to be the person answering the phone at CPW this morning!

weaver

WKR
Screwed up for me as well. Shows successful for elk but refund will be mailed. Ill gladly take a refund check and a tag.

Points show 0 so I'm thinking I drew my first choice.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Screwed up for me as well. Shows successful for elk but refund will be mailed. Ill gladly take a refund check and a tag.

Points show 0 so I'm thinking I drew my first choice.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

that's exactly what I'm showing to. I had the "5" code in the backdoor so I'm pretty sure I drew but the refund language threw me off.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The part of the page to log in isn't loading for me right now? Anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind loaded in a different browser.

Elk us unknown still as it says successful but leftover draw letter. So not sure what tag drew if any still.

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
I got a preference point! That's something to be positive about lol

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

I think they are still updating. Mine shows the same thing but my brother's actually shows the unit we drew on our group app. Pref points went up, so 2nd choice here we come....

Mine seems to be correct. Put in points for deer/elk/ph for first choices. Pre-draw points for deer and elk I had 1. Says successful for deer; I am getting my second choice, and for current points now says 2.

Elk, we only put in for a point, and then just asked for 2nd season. says Unsuccessful and says I will be mailed 2nd season license.

PH says unsuccessful - refund check (but I only put in for a point)

Points at the bottom are now 2-deer/elk and 1 PH

117d-rto

FNG
Logged in and it shows Successful and no PPs (YES) but shows "Leftover Draw Letter" will be mailed (WAT?)

Looks like I'm not alone and the system is cranky this morning, guess I'll have to wait to see what comes in the mail.

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Colorado's government run agencies are just so askew. If only they had the money to fix this from their ridiculous tax rates and fees for everything.

topher89

WKR
Colorado's government run agencies are just so askew. If only they had the money to fix this from their ridiculous tax rates and fees for everything.

Nice cheap shot. You don't have to visit here or have anything to do with Colorado... we won't mind :D

No system is perfect and literally every dealing (from wardens to admin staff) I've had with CPW personnel has been nothing short of excellent.

I'm just grateful for the opportunity they provide to us NR's

TexanSam

Lil-Rokslider
Nice cheap shot. You don't have to visit here or have anything to do with Colorado... we won't mind :D
But without tourism, how will anyone in the state afford the state income tax?

For those of y'all who are probably thinking of ways to stake my head on a stick... It's a joke, I'm thankful for what the Holy government does. Colorado is actually pretty awesome for having the non resident opportunities that they do

topher89

WKR
But without tourism, how will anyone in the state afford the state income tax?

For those of y'all who are probably thinking of ways to stake my head on a stick... It's a joke, I'm thankful for what the Holy government does. Colorado is awesome for having the non resident opportunities that they do

I know, just giving you crap back