Columbia Blacktail hunt

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I'm interested in a true Columbia black tail. I'm in AZ and hunted our Mule deer and Couse deer here.
I'm new to Rokslide and don't know how to PM anyone.
Poison oak, ticks and 100+ degree days don't both me, much.
It sounds like guides are very expensive and I'm not good enough to DIY (not the first time or two). Can you refer me to a Semi-guided hunt? I would even be willing to trade an AZ hunt. We have some fun fun Javelina Hunts that are very easy to draw.
I look Forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you
I’d guide you if I still lived up there. Live down in AZ now. Let me reach out to a couple buddies from up north and I’ll pm you.

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
U make it up to northern ca around the 20th I can point you in a direction and give you some general ideas , that’s about it though, buddies would kill me if I was dropping pins lol

3pointer,
I don't expect pin drops. My hunting partner would kill me too.
I do have some dumb questions.
The 20th of what month, July?
What city do I drive to?
Is it a archery or rifle hunt? I'm hoping for a rifle hunt.
Are you spotting and stalking or sitting water or trail?

Thank you for reaching out to me about this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

bohntr

WKR
3pointer,
I don't expect pin drops. My hunting partner would kill me too.
I do have some dumb questions.
The 20th of what month, July?
What city do I drive to?
Is it a archery or rifle hunt? I'm hoping for a rifle hunt.
Are you spotting and stalking or sitting water or trail?

Thank you for reaching out to me about this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
SkinnerAZ:

Where at in AZ are you?

Tmac

WKR
I'm interested in a true Columbia black tail. I'm in AZ and hunted our Mule deer and Couse deer here.
I'm new to Rokslide and don't know how to PM anyone.
Poison oak, ticks and 100+ degree days don't both me, much.
It sounds like guides are very expensive and I'm not good enough to DIY (not the first time or two). Can you refer me to a Semi-guided hunt? I would even be willing to trade an AZ hunt. We have some fun fun Javelina Hunts that are very easy to draw.
I look Forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you
Give Taylor Thorp a call. He may be able to put something together for you.
https://thorpoutdoors.com/oregon-hunting/ I know his Dad well and have met Taylor, real good folks. They love to hunt and fish, so who knows, may be interested in the trade possibilities, may not. He hunts Blacktail and Columbian Whitetail and does well.