Come on Nevada!!

Anello

Lil-Rokslider
I'm anticipating my yearly rejection, but, comeon!!! The draw happened yesterday. Not sure why it should take an entire 2 days to update the site. At least Utah hits your card when they draw.

Also, and this is a question, if the system is automated, and the tag numbers were finalized in late April, why wait a month to draw?

530Chukar

WKR
Does anyone remember if they came out at midnight last year or later in the day? I seem to remember them coming out around midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm anticipating my yearly rejection, but, comeon!!! The draw happened yesterday. Not sure why it should take an entire 2 days to update the site. At least Utah hits your card when they draw.

Also, and this is a question, if the system is automated, and the tag numbers were finalized in late April, why wait a month to draw?

I think they wait till Friday to try and put off / reduce calls to their office from people. Thats also the reason they probably wait till Memorial day weekend, another day to put off the calls.

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
My email came through at 0345 last year. I'll most likely start tomorrow pissed off lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I may be in the minority but I don't get excited for the draws. I didn't even know NV was coming up until I saw this thread. I put in, if I draw great, but I don't get worked up about it anymore. Odds are always against me. I will go hunting somewhere regardless.

OP
L

lif

WKR
I may be in the minority but I don't get excited for the draws. I didn't even know NV was coming up until I saw this thread. I put in, if I draw great, but I don't get worked up about it anymore. Odds are always against me. I will go hunting somewhere regardless.
not sure if that’s glass half full or glass completely empty but good luck either way.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
Results are posted.

There had to be a bunch of point holders jump in because I applied for deer units that gave me almost 100% odds based off previous years results and got a big fat zero. Guessing there was a lot of hunters that decided to stop hoarding points this year.

Results are posted.

There had to be a bunch of point holders jump in because I applied for deer units that gave me almost 100% odds based off previous years results and got a big fat zero. Guessing there was a lot of hunters that decided to stop hoarding points this year.

Same here. I shouldve gotten a tag but instead I got two not successful emails. One was enough I dont think they had to rub it in with a second.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Results are posted.

Yep, swing and a miss here again as well. I think lots of guys burned points this year after the good moisture they got over the winter and spring. Who knows? It's always a crap shoot in NV.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk