Comfort Sheep Hunting Items

thinhorn_AK

Sitting pad for when you are glassing and to use as a doormat at the tent. I use 1/2 a z-rest pad.

Some sort of back support chair like a sling chair for use with trekking poles, or a prop your pack up on the poles to use as a back rest.

If you use a Hilleberg bring a towel to wipe the inside with. You will likely get rained on from the condensation. They are wet tents and don't vent well. At least the Nallo and Akto I used were.

Jeremy

A basic sponge works for inside a hilleberg too. Easy to just squeeze it out when you’re done and weighs nothing when it dries.

Dexter Grayson

Most of what everyone is saying are not comfort items.

my true comfort items are:
Book and booze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indyal

Comfort item? I was going to say a wife or girlfriend but you would have to decide if worth the weight penalty :cool:

But for a real answer I recommend some variety of these. The flavor profile is different than the usual coffee, tea, energy mixes. It is more of a salty, umami nature

Attachments

• 7CE6559F-1181-4C79-A2DD-3F0499A6C54A.jpeg
    7CE6559F-1181-4C79-A2DD-3F0499A6C54A.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: WCS

Mike Islander

A basic sponge works for inside a hilleberg too. Easy to just squeeze it out when you’re done and weighs nothing when it dries.
I use an 8" x 8" square of microfiber cloth. Wets immediately unlike a sponge, which has to already be wet. Wrongs out almost dry. Ultra-absorbant. Ultralight. Think ShamWow!