Comfortable Lightweight Synthetic Blaze Orange Hat

ChrisAU

WKR
Searched for years for a favorite, the Sitka Ballistic cap is very soft, but this is my favorite right now:

OP
Fever Buck
I second the Orange Aglow hat. Light, soft, breathable. Definitely a bit different than any other blaze orange hat I’ve worn.
Weird question, but do you have any photos of it? Only one picture of it on the website and I’m curious what the orange looks like in person.

OP
Fever Buck

Anyone have experience with this? Doesn’t totally explain the fabric type used for the hat.

JB.USMC

FNG

Anyone have experience with this? Doesn’t totally explain the fabric type used for the hat.
Ive got one and do not find it comfortable at all. Rests on my ears if that makes sense.

mjh

FNG
I'm not much for wearing ball caps. I have a couple of reversible bucket/boonie hats and even several blaze orange recon wraps. The wraps can be adjusted into a pretty good light weight bennie cap.

recon wrap 8 in 1 pic_0.png

sndmn11

WKR
I have this hat and it worked fine for me last season. I have some similar hats from adidas that I wear for training and running that are super comfy. Unfortunately, I could never find them in orange and I was lucky enough to find this one.
I have orange, pink, gray, olive, and a tan one from the same maker that is a lot more mesh.

KenLee

WKR
I have welder style caps handmade with thin soft bright orange fabric.
Slip easily into a pocket if you want to take it off.