Comfortable, Non crinkly pad

Pgohil

WKR
Been using a thermorest neoair all season for the last 3 years. As a side sleeper my arms are constantly going numb. Between that and the crinkling everytime I move, I'm waking up more than I should.
The r value of 4.9 seems to do well for me down into the twenties which is as low as I've had it. I am an extremely cold sleeper though. Looking for recommendations of a pad that is not crinkly and somehow would keep my arms from going numb.
Weight is a factor but not as much. I'd go as high as 32oz without an issue. 20" wide is fine, I don't do d myself falling off the pad.

Thanks

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just bought my second Big Agnus Q Core deluxe. The quilted primaloft sleeping surface is super quiet and comfy. No crinkling and no sliding around. I started with the regular long and found it was too narrow. I am also a side slipper but tend to be restless so little narrow for me. I went with the wide.

BAKPAKR

WKR
The Exped Down Mat XP 9 might work for you. I have both the large wide Exped and the long Thermarest Neoair XTherm. The Exped is more comfortable and quieter but the LW version is heavy. However, I think the 20” Exped is right at the weight limit you set.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Klymit Insulated Static V Luxe SL. Wide enough to where if you get restless you'll have plenty of room, not crinkly, and 3.5" thick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Pgohil

Pgohil

WKR
I really like the Exped line of pads but they are a touch over my price range. Can't seem to find any used either..

OP
Pgohil

Pgohil

WKR
Pulled the trigger on the expend synmat xp9 pad. Fingers crossed. But I think it's going to be exactly what I need.

The Exped Down Mat XP 9 might work for you. I have both the large wide Exped and the long Thermarest Neoair XTherm. The Exped is more comfortable and quieter but the LW version is heavy. However, I think the 20” Exped is right at the weight limit you set.
Would you be interested in selling the wide long?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved

I have two of the Exped Downmat 9 M, they are very comfortable. I largely no longer carry them due to weight as I sleep fine on a Thermarest Xtherm, but I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs more comfort. A good night's sleep is worth a few pounds.

Bakpakr is correct about weight, right at 32 oz (Exped lists them as 34.4oz) add 3 oz for the pump bag (well worth it).

The Downmat 7 M is listed at 30 oz, worth considering, but I have no experience with it.

Edit: Should have finished reading all the replies before posting.