Comfortable pants for dudes with tree trunk legs

Cmf0403

FNG
If you don't like being dressed head to toe in camo like me, I suggest some wildland firefighting pants. I use "crew boss" pants~200$. Tons of room and big pockets to store stuff. Not mention they're pretty tuff considering the stuff that I put em through for work, and they're designed for hiking and movement. Plus they'll resist melting if you fall asleep next to your camp fire.

Seeknelk

WKR
That was my experience as well, first lite corrugate guides fit perfectly thighs and waist. I really wanted to like the kuiu attacks but the thighs were tight so I sized up and now the waist is loose. I’ve been wearing them anyway because I do like the hip vents, but won’t buy them again. I haven’t tried the new firstlite pants with the hip vents because the old ones won’t wear out, but hopefully they kept the same fit if I ever do get a pair.
Same here! When youre truck keys leave a dent in your leg and your still cranking the belt down it sucks. What's a baggier identical to attack pant out there? Or close. The corrugates sound like they might be the answer?

Voyageur

WKR
Same here! When youre truck keys leave a dent in your leg and your still cranking the belt down it sucks. What's a baggier identical to attack pant out there? Or close. The corrugates sound like they might be the answer?
My Corrugates from 4 or 5 years ago fit the bill for me...very roomy fit. Not sure if the sizing has changed since that time.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in the same boat and the Kuiu attack pants are all I wear.
I like my kuiu pants but, I find the studying is all over the place. I've had three attack pants all the same size and the sizing was all over. Returned the other two.

I normally have to buy two sides up to fit my legs, normally a 38, sometimes I have wear 40 or 42 to fit my legs depending on the company, them cinch up the belt

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk