Comfortable sleeping pad

fire652

WKR
I currently use a big Agnes but I want more comfort. What is the most comfortable pad you have used. I have cut weight almost everywhere else but I am not as concerned with my pad because I like being comfortable when I sleep. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.Clancy

WKR
I currently use a big Agnes but I want more comfort. What is the most comfortable pad you have used. I have cut weight almost everywhere else but I am not as concerned with my pad because I like being comfortable when I sleep. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I havent really found one. My shoulders and hips die on every pad I've ever used. The one thing I've found that works is to make sure I set myself at a pretty good incline to reduce the force.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would check exped several options....and sizes...a little pricey but very good quality and lightweight depending on option chosen....a little noisy but I don’t hear anything when sleeping👍

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
Sea to Summit pads are the most comfortable I've used, even for a side sleeper. I think the Comfort Plus is their higher end one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
I have an REI Camp Bed 3.5 that's the most comfortable pad I've ever slept on. It's large and cushy. Not the lightest.

Vandy321

WKR
Sea to Summit pads are the most comfortable I've used, even for a side sleeper. I think the Comfort Plus is their higher end one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2nd thumbs up on the Comfort Plus...I have the Insulated, it's very comfortable (side sleeper), a 5 R-value and for the weight/size, I couldn't find anything I liked better...it not noisy some other pads either.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
That sea 2 summit comfort plus is probably among the most comfortable out there. I’ve been liking my Exped pad a lot, I just wish I got a down mat rather than a syn mat. I also wish I’d gotten a pad that was just a bit warmer, I find with the 3.3 r value or ~25 degrees my ass still gets cold since it’s closer to the ground.

mlob1one

WKR
I'm a huge fan of ExPed. With 3 different pads, I'm able to bring the one that fits the temp best. I prefer a good night's sleep over a little extra weight on my back.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TexasCub

WKR
The most comfortable pad I have laid on is the Exped Megamat but I can’t imagine anyone strapping one to a pack. It’s my truck camping pad.