Clarktar

WKR
Congrats dude!! Careful, roots grow fast.

There is a guy named Paul Vincei (can't remember last name spelling) that is a second to none fish artist. I think you can find him on instantphotogram fish_as_art

You can request species or ask what he has.

.02 from a fish sqeezer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Buck197

WKR
I just purchased my first home and am looking to put something on the wall.

Has anyone commissioned art and if so who and what did you get?

I’ve already been in touch with an artist and am having something done, but curious what others have or like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I may suggest, a very dear friend is a world renowned artist, Poteet Victory. Victory gallery in Santa Fe. He commissions works, as well as normal paintings he does. Mostly he does southwest, and native American art. If you enjoy that sort of art he will blow your socks off, google em...he might be slightly well known haha.
He has stuff in the high end price range, but also so really reasonable pieces considering.

Bigcat_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I painted those a long time ago. I haven’t really pursued art to make money. But if you like that style we could talk. If not no worries! There are people that are way better than me.

Bigcat_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Actually I probably am too busy to even paint right now. It would take like a year. I probably shouldn’t have posted.

mdp22

FNG
Terry Redlin art is very popular in the Midwest. I grew up in South Dakota and so did Terry, we have several of his works in our home. Lot's of portraits centering on agriculture, upland game, ducks, and whitetails. Not much from out west if that's what you are looking for. We live in New Mexico now and when we have people over his portraits always drive conversation. We have a signed Wild Turkey Foundation portrait from the link below in our living room.

Evening on the Ice

TX_Diver

WKR
If you want fish Amadeo Bachar is the guy to contact.

There was a long thread on other wildlife artists on here a few weeks back you could dig through for ideas too.