Commissioner Tag Raffle | 5 Prizes + Outfitter (maybe)!

OP
Jaden Bales
Got 5. Need a bigger mule deer mount for the grandkids to put a stocking cap on for Christmas holiday. Want Meade to guide me so need everyone to buy a few more tags to hit the 1000 cap!
Mead is such a nice guy! Great thinking. We're doing our best!

OP
Jaden Bales
Sold out? I don't see a way to buy when I go to the website

Nevermind, Firefox sucks. Worked in Chrome.
You just answered the question that's been plaguing me all spring! Gahhh. Had so many people mad it wasn't working and it must have been Firefox.

We are at 831 now. 👀 169 left!

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
You just answered the question that's been plaguing me all spring! Gahhh. Had so many people mad it wasn't working and it must have been Firefox.

We are at 831 now. 👀 169 left!
Glad to help lol. I like Firefox most of the time but it glitches out on me with certain things. Like UPS tracking will not work for me in Firefox. So basically when something isn't right I use chrome.

Good luck to all!

OP
Jaden Bales
Glad to help lol. I like Firefox most of the time but it glitches out on me with certain things. Like UPS tracking will not work for me in Firefox. So basically when something isn't right I use chrome.

Good luck to all!
Roger that.

Good luck right back atcha!

OP
Jaden Bales
I'll post it now! Sorry for the delay.

Black Ovis Kit - Justin A., WA
Argali Kit - Noah D., TX
Maven Rangefinder - Pat M., WI
Stag Rifle - Jon J., UT
Commissioner Tag - Josh T., CO

Sincere THANK YOU to all you Roksliders who bought tickets and helped share the information. This is a major fundraiser for us and you guys helped make it a success. 🍻

OP
Jaden Bales
Oh! And because folks are gonna wonder, the winner is taking it to 124 for elk. He spent a pile of points and got a bull out there two years ago and wanted to go back real badly.

280Ackley

WKR
Dang it I saw Justin A. And got excited for a second!!!
I'll post it now! Sorry for the delay.

Black Ovis Kit - Justin A., WA
Argali Kit - Noah D., TX
Maven Rangefinder - Pat M., WI
Stag Rifle - Jon J., UT
Commissioner Tag - Josh T., CO

Sincere THANK YOU to all you Roksliders who bought tickets and helped share the information. This is a major fundraiser for us and you guys helped make it a success. 🍻