Committed now….

Not that the deposit or the money spent on gear wasn’t a good enough committal, but mailed rest of transporter fee on Monday. Alaska. Going to put in for one group (2) non resident draw next few days as well. Don’t fully understand the process yet but I’ll figure it out.

Excited!

21A0374D-E1ED-4E03-9AB1-D72902AB035D.jpeg

OP
P
Not sure if anything to be gained by sending funds in full this early. Deposit almost a year ago. I just figured it can’t hurt to give the man funds ASAP. Maybe we’ll be first in and get a little extra attention. Also plan on bringing him Something interesting from here. Maybe a small garment grade tanned alligator hide, custom-made local knife, something along those lines. Even if it gets me nothing in return and if I was him I would appreciate that kind of thing.

Good luck, the next year will drag on, and the 45 days before the hunt will seem like they fly by while you are finishing last minute details up.

OP
P
Good luck, the next year will drag on, and the 45 days before the hunt will seem like they fly by while you are finishing last minute details up.
I bet. I’m in pretty good shape but I’m SURE there will be lots of last minute little things and angst over FedEx delivery times!