Compact Kimber .45

kid44

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone here regularly carry one of the Kimber compact .45s? Considering one for concealed carry. Curious to hear some of the pros and cons, function, reliability accuracy etc. I currently carry a Ruger SR1911, but looking to switch to something way lighter and a it smaller and the Kimber is on the 1911 platform I prefer. Thank you for any input, positive or negative.

SoYoCo

FNG
I’m a bit of a kimber fanboy. I have a good combat as well as a Super Carry Pro. The super carry is a sweet shooter, light weight, and had a bobtail that doesn’t print as easy or dig into my love handles. I have owned Springfields in the past. There also nice pistols. I find the fit and finish on the Custom Shop limbers to be top notch for production guns.

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
First cc in 2002 was an early Ultra Carry lightweight with full melt. Carried daily for 6 years. Thousands of trouble free rounds at the range, and it ate everything. Natural pointer and very accurate. Not sure about today's version, but mine was solid.

SoYoCo

FNG
I love them but I need to thin the herd sometime. I have the Christensen bug for a new western rifle. Why do we pick such expensive hobbies

kpk

WKR
Check out a Sig 938 as an option - there's good reason they're so popular.