Compact suppressed build- cartridge?

Cross your fingers. The new e-file goes live mid month.
What does this mean? Is it supposed to speed up the process? I bought one/applied about a month ago, are new sales going to be faster? Cause if so maybe I should order another one with the new process ;)

Sled

WKR
What does this mean? Is it supposed to speed up the process? I bought one/applied about a month ago, are new sales going to be faster? Cause if so maybe I should order another one with the new process ;)

It's supposed to speed it up and has been talked about for years now.

It's supposed to speed it up and has been talked about for years now.

I read the article you linked and a few more things on the net. People think this will speed up the process considerably for form 4’s, but what about all of the people currently in the que for the paper filing? I hope they work through that backlog before they start any e-files. If not, that’s some colossal BS that I bought a month ago and it’ll take a year where if I had waited it’ll take 4 months? I’m not holding my breath that the government will do the right thing.

Sled

WKR
I read the article you linked and a few more things on the net. People think this will speed up the process considerably for form 4’s, but what about all of the people currently in the que for the paper filing? I hope they work through that backlog before they start any e-files. If not, that’s some colossal BS that I bought a month ago and it’ll take a year where if I had waited it’ll take 4 months? I’m not holding my breath that the government will do the right thing.

Other articles spell out how long it will take if you try to pull your paper form but not how long the paper forms will take to process as is. I don't expect them to give my paper form I put in 2 weeks ago more priority than the e-file forms. They'll likely push through them as they've always done and the new program will hopefully work faster as it is supposed to. How much faster remains to be seen but it should not slow down the current paper forms.