Companies with Best Warranty & Customer Service?

DAD

FNG
Is there a way that we could make a thread where we could list companies who offer the best warranties and customer service for their products? Weapons, packs, clothing, footwear, optics, etc.

Dayv_33

FNG
Just had my first experience with Leupold warranty. Recently grabbed my binos to use them and was getting double images in them. Don’t know what happened or caused it but shipped to Leupold for warranty repair and they sent back brand new pair. It did take about 6 weeks which kind of sucked but that was within the estimated time they gave and I am a happy customer with working binos again!

Rodéo

WKR
Vortex (many times), MBG, First Lite, catfish customs, promaster, and I'm sure a few more companies that I can't think of right now have taken good care of me on warranty issues.

Actually quite surprised after typing that out... didn't realize I was that hard on my gear...

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
Zeiss and Swarovski.. had a zeiss rangefinder that my dog chewed on pretty good, sent it in and got a brand new one.. had a problem with my swaro turrets messing up on me and was also given a brand new one

Block

WKR
Haha as Bubble said... so far my Sissy Stix have pretty much fallen apart multiple times... but their customer service has been epic.. they’ve sent me multiple parts and even new stix very quickly..

even their “poster boy” Ryan Lampers word for word says the baskets are trash he swaps them out for another brand.. after hyping them on their YouTube videos I think that’s fairly lame... I specifically bought them becuz he looks like he puts shit to the test..

wildcat33

WKR
I wore out the shoulder straps on an Arc Teryx Bora 95 pack over 10+ years of use. Just last month I sent them an email and they happily sent me a set of replacement straps for free.

wseidel

WKR
Three for sure:

Athens Archery - lifetime warranty, incredibly helpful customer service even BEFORE I bought one of their bows.

Sitka - bought a used (close to new) pair of Timberline pants that came to me without knee pads. Called Sitka and they sent out a pair even though I explained that I bought the pants used. Excellent customer service.

Swarovski - Misplaced my ocular end protective lens cover for my SLC's and they sent me a new one, no issue whatsoever.

Hope this helps...

Rokbar

WKR
Coast lights. There lights/lanterns are ok, but the CS and warranty are great.

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
Lite Outdoors has been great. I recently bought a tipi and stove, but didn't order a spark arrestor. Subsequently a statewide executive order was enacted banning outdoor fires. Parks and Wildlife told me I should be exempt from the ban if I have a spark arrestor. I called Brennen at Lite Outdoors and he put one in the mail for me immediately. I offered to pay and he said no. I've also had a couple of questions. He answered his phone and email and spent lots of time helping me.

I had a similar experience with Leopold - there was no problem with their product, but they sent me stuff for free.

Kifaru has also been great fixing wear and tear on a backpack that I've beaten up for years.

WMag338

WKR
I'm going to resurrect this thread.

Recently ordered replacement wear parts for my Soto stove. They responded to my email in a matter of minutes and shipped out the items free of charge.

Also, lost some screws for my Beestinger stabilizer. Again, responded to my email in a matter of minutes and shipped out replacements free of charge.

Great customer service from both of these companies!

CJF

WKR
MountainSmith. I mentioned to them that I had a rip/tear and was calling to get advice on fixing it, as the product wasn't broken....they went right ahead and sent me a new one.

Leupold has a great warranty and customer service. Had to send back a spotting scope that the eye piece broke on during a hunting trip. Like someone else said, took about 6 weeks but they replaced it with the newest version!

Salewa has good customer service. My Alps Trainers had a problem with the strap the the heel lock lace hook attaches to. The strap tore through the rivets after only 3 months. They are replacing them and since my size isn't in stock, they gave me an upgrade.

Merrell also gave me a replacement pair of boots when my Moabs tore at the lace attachments.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jakeini

FNG
Salewa has great customer service, and they make on hell of a mountaineering boot.

Vortex will appear on this thread a lot, and I can vouch for that. I drove my truck over my tripod and they replaced the thing. Unreal.

Kifaru has, in my experience, absolutely fantastic customer service. They have always been happy to walk me through decisions on a new purchase, walked me through a temporary fix after I punched a hole in my sawtooth and offered to repair it for me once I got off the mountain.

I had a great experience with Rob from SandS Archery. I had a section of my trekking pole giving me trouble locking up. I sent an email and he had a new section en route to me the next morning. Definitely an awesome experience and stand up guy. Spoke to him on the phone as well and he answered my questions about some tripods and heads I was looking at.

KUIU CS was good to me too. I had some wear on my load lifter straps from my 2014 IconPro. I sent them an email with photos of the wear and they replaced the straps without questions/ hassle and free of charge.

gilby

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex has a great warranty and customer service. When I called them about my binos I was able to tell them when I'd be going on my hunt and they were able to get them back to me in time. Had a two week turnaround in early September!

I had to use a Vortex warranty on my Venom reflex sight. I slipped and fell in a creek. Had my shotgun on my back and the gun and Venom broke my fall. Busted the sight all up. Surprisingly, it still worked, but no way I'd risk using it. Contacted Vortex and they sent me a brand new one within 2 weeks. I wouldn't have even been mad if they hadn't, since it was 100% my fault. As far as quality of the Venom, been using one the past 4 years on my turkey shotgun. One of my spring seasons is equivalent to several seasons for the average turkey hunter. Venom has performed flawlessly, love it.

Burris. Before my Vortex Venom, I used Burris Fastfire 3s. First Fastfire lasted ~2 turkey seasons before it started having electronic failures. Sent it in to Burris and they had me another in a month or so. Unfortunately, my replacement Fast Fire 3 also lasted about 2 turkey seasons until it began to experience the same type of electronic failure as the first! Burris once again replaced it. I then sold the replacement and bought a Vortex Venom.

Rock-o

WKR
I bought a new pair of Darn Tough socks which turned out to have questionable origin, questionable authenticity. To make sure I had the real McCoy they sent me a pair hassle free. In the end I believe the first pair was legit. The two pairs seem to be identical and perform the same. The socks are fantastic.