Companies with Great Customer Service

Voyageur

WKR
Totally unrelated to hunting or the outdoors, ,but it's the best customer service I've ever experienced. Had a very old set of Wahl hair clippers...somewhere around 50 years old and had seen lots of use. My dad cut our hair with them when we were kids. In more recent years I've used them to cut my boys' hair. Anyway they started dying on me and I sent them in to customer service to see if they could be repaired. A few days later I got a call (not an email) from Wahl saying the clippers were obsolete and no parts were available for repair. The CS girl asked if I wanted to replace them with a new clipper set. When I asked her what the cost would be she said it was a free replacement. Inside of 10 days (yesterday) I had a brand new Wahl hair clipper set delivered to my house completely free of charge. I was and still am impressed.

archp625

WKR
I don't really have to many issues with products I buy. But I will give a shout out to Hawkins. I bought a set of their hybrid rings and had a question on orientation based on other pictures that I saw on the internet. I reached out to them on Facebook. They were very fast to respond and sent me a picture of what it should look like. Turns out I had them on correct because my rifle is a SA.

rclouse79

WKR
Seems like I have read a lot of post where people are down on vortex. I wouldn’t count them out based on my last experience with them. I held the canned air too close to the lens and left a permanent mark. I wrote them an email explaining that I was an idiot. I fully expected to pay for the repair because it was negligence on my part. They told me to send them in. They came back good as new with no charge and a good looking hat thrown in as well.

Braaap

WKR
Rab

I just sent in a jacket and some gaiters that needed some minor repairs and they replaced both with brand new items. And they shipped it back to me quickly.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
CZ firearms. Paid for shipping both ways and pretty quick turn around time on fixing the problem.

Stalker69

WKR
Thing is some will have great customer service, next guy or two will have horrible service. A lot of it depends on each individual, what mood you catch them in, what kind of day they are having. A lot of variables to say that, this “x “ company has great service. I have used the warranty service of mathews which many find good, my experience was not stellar. I have used hha customer service once and it was good, Burris once, it was good. PSE once, not so good, Hoyt, not so good. Garmin once, it was ok. Wicked lights, not so good.

Burris. Had two Fastfire 3s go bad on me (electronic issues) and they had me a new one within a couple weeks each time. Sold that third one and bought a Vortex Venom.

Which leads to my Vortex experience...during my second Turkey season of using the Venom, I slipped in a creek and fell on the sight. Busted it all up. Contacted Vortex and sent it in..Honestly wasnt even going to be mad if i had to pay something, it was fully my fault. But in less than two weeks they sent me a brand new Venom!

Sig Sauer has great CS. Spent quality time asking a rep about the Sierra3 Kilo1800 combo kit and what I'm getting for it. She went to great length describing the features of each and explained that it was worth it to get the combo.

Also find the guy at Camera Land (didn't catch his name) was very knowledgeable when I asked about the Sig in his inventory. Took the time to physically check and made sure it was in stock before telling to place the order. Also reassured me with their return policy.

rhsmith3

FNG
Glad this old thread popped up. I have had pretty similar results to others.
Swarovski, Leupold, Lyman, Cooper firearms, have all went above and beyond even when it was my fault. And I don’t see myself ever veering to far away from those companies.

One that is not mentioned is Double U hound supply. They carry a lot of stuff not just hound supplies and there ability to get stuff to you ASAP is unreal.

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
I would have to say Vortex is hands down the best. Broke my binoculars 2 days before my elk hunt. Called them and told them my issue. They overnight shipped me the newest model of my binos at no cost at all. Had the binos within 24 hrs of the call.

JakeJD

FNG
Cabelas( I have heard BP has made this one go down in quality but my last return still went thru without a problem).

Cabela's service used to be top notch, but has gone downhill some since BassPro acquisition IMO. Have had trouble returning Cabela's branded gear that was supposed to carry lifetime warranty. BP said tough luck.

twall13

WKR
It's a smaller company with limited resources so you have to understand the timelines going in but Nunatak was awesome to work with on a custom order for puffy pants. The owner even shipped me out his personal pair to test and return before I decided how to proceed with my order. Not to mention, his gear is top notch and I'm really impressed with the down pants! I'll certainly be looking to Nunatak for future purchases, probably a down balaclava and a down jacket at some point at least.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk