Compilation of Formidilosus posts

bluumoon

WKR
Hopefully this doesn't step on any toes. I've found Formid's posts to be incredibly useful and have spent more time than I care to admit digging through his posts. Attached are a few of the "core" posts I have saved for reference and to share with friends. To be clear, this is all Formid's content, some is older work and views may have progressed

@Formidilosus Thank you! If you have put all this in a book/website/ program let me know and I'll buy it. If not, you have a heck of a start, sign me up when you do. If the post violates decorum, please let me know and I'll happily delete.

The formatting is terrible, you get what you pay for.

Attachments

• practice shooting guide.pdf
    64.7 KB · Views: 347
  • 100 yard Offhand - 7 MOA.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 155
  • 100 yaRD Position.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 112
  • combined rimfire.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 147
  • combined_air rifle.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
OP
B

bluumoon

WKR
Continued.

Attachments

• Formidilosus Scope testing.pdf
    122.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Formidilosus simple wind bracket.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 250
  • Formidilosus Wind Brackets.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 154
OP
B

bluumoon

WKR
Of course the ones I really want to share are saying too large to upload. Working on it

OP
B

bluumoon

WKR
Computer illiterate. You'll have to google search

How to use that new SWFA scope and Formidilosus

May as well add this one

.223 for bear, deer, elk and moose.

and this one

Start at post 91 on this one, quick drop and windage explanation

page 13 discussion of proper zeroing

Last edited:
I’ve spent hours reading through his posts. My girlfriend was actually concerned for a while when I initially found this forum and his posts because I was starting to “seem distant” after work and was spending too much time on my phone. The guy and the info he puts out is truly top notch - I’ve learned a lot of invaluable stuff that when tested actually works. Hopefully he starts posting again down the road.

OP
B

bluumoon

WKR
We all have a Rokslide man crush on Form

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Point me to a more succinct useful source of knowledge to understand a shooting system and I'll show them some love too. If @Formidilosus starts expounding on bows and archery I might go broke this year, then again I'd rather do archery right the first time.

roughnecknine0

Lil-Rokslider
I've read through a few of his posts and while they are great I think he also may not give credit to his skills/experience. By that I mean that it's easy for a pro to forget that they are a pro and not everyone is the same. I'm curious though, does anyone know their background or "credentials"?

OP
B

bluumoon

WKR
I've read through a few of his posts and while they are great I think he also may not give credit to his skills/experience. By that I mean that it's easy for a pro to forget that they are a pro and not everyone is the same. I'm curious though, does anyone know their background or "credentials"?
I’ve found the methods to be repeatable and have been able to self verify much of the info. Sound scientific method seems to be employed. Not terribly worried about the credentials. Plenty of “experts/pros” out there providing crap info.

I look forward to verifying the terminal ballistics portion, everything else has checked out.

BigSky

WKR
Or....you can click on one's username/handle and select their username from that pop-up. Then, select the find button which allows you to get a list of either all of their posts or all of their started threads.