Compound bow replacement limb sources?

JjamesIII

WKR
I have a Hoyt hyperforce with a set of 70# limbs. Due to a back injury, I currently cannot even come close to drawing my bow. I need to drop this thing down to a set of 60# limbs and then take a few cranks off, in order to get back into archery this spring.
This bow is obviously not a current model bow, but it’s not an antique by any means. I looked on the usual used market sites, as well as a cursory google machine search, without success. Does anyone know of a vendor that stocks Hoyt limbs that are not currently in their catalog? I sent an email to the manufacturer, waiting for a reply.

wayoh22

WKR
You can just contact a hoyt dealer and have them order them. Did it last year for a Carbon defiant 34

ebay or archery talk classifieds would be difficult to find exact limbs you need. like wayoh said have a local hoyt dealer order for you. hoyt wont deal with you directly, gotta go through a dealer

Jesse72

FNG
I have a Hoyt hyperforce with a set of 70# limbs. Due to a back injury, I currently cannot even come close to drawing my bow. I need to drop this thing down to a set of 60# limbs and then take a few cranks off, in order to get back into archery this spring.
This bow is obviously not a current model bow, but it’s not an antique by any means. I looked on the usual used market sites, as well as a cursory google machine search, without success. Does anyone know of a vendor that stocks Hoyt limbs that are not currently in their catalog? I sent an email to the manufacturer, waiting for a reply.
Did you ever find you any limbs? I have a Hyperforce that 65# and I have hunted for 70# limbs without any luck. I’d be open to swapping limbs if you’re still looking!

Mine are in Kuiu Verde.

OP
J

JjamesIII

WKR
Did you ever find you any limbs? I have a Hyperforce that 65# and I have hunted for 70# limbs without any luck. I’d be open to swapping limbs if you’re still looking!

Mine are in Kuiu Verde.
I did find a pair….that was a while ago. I don’t even remember where, but it did take a lot of searching. It’s probably only gotten harder to find. I would contact Hoyt directly and see what they have. Maybe they have a set on the shelf. They probably have a few bow models that share the same limb.

Jesse72

FNG
I did find a pair….that was a while ago. I don’t even remember where, but it did take a lot of searching. It’s probably only gotten harder to find. I would contact Hoyt directly and see what they have. Maybe they have a set on the shelf. They probably have a few bow models that share the same limb.
Alright, thanks!

mod-it

Lil-Rokslider
There is a place called Barnsdale archery that has some aftermarket limbs for several bow types, but I don't know if they'd have ones that fit or not. But perhaps worth a try.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04