Conceal EDC

Just curious, what do you conceal carry folks carry? I carry a .380 Sig Sauer, and find that it’s pretty comfortable, but I wonder if there’s something better out there that I’m missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
Springfield XDS in the summer. Beretta PX4 subcompact in the winter most of the time. Both 9mm.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jolemons

WKR
Shield 1.0 in .40 S&W. Apex Duty Carry kit, Trijicon sights, Hyve +1 mag extension, Talon grip tape

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
Raven concealment vanguard I modified. Wouldn't want to add additional width with a traditional holster

mlob1one

WKR
I used to carry the Sig P232 (a .380), but the new p365xl has the same footprint, 12 rounds, is a 9mm, and I have the romeo zero red dot. That's my current edc with no perceptible printing even with a t shirt.

I also have a P320 Xcompact with the romeo 1 pro and streamlight TLR-1 HL. It's larger, but with the right holster it's comfortable, but it frequently prints.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tmac

WKR
M&P Shield .40, M&P Bodyguard with integral laser, Glock 43x. .40 in the woods, .380 in warm weather, 9mm otherwise, is how I currently roll.

Last edited:
Glock 34 in one of the trigger guard type holsters on a lanyard. Carried under a tucked in shirt when I worked at Cabela’s gun counter where we weren’t supposed to carry guns.
Always made me laugh when people would say “I need something I can conceal.”

I used to tote a glock 19 but my Sig 365 has become a favorite. I have big hands but find it very easy to shoot and manipulate. More broadly, micro-nines like the sig p355 and hellcat have really hit the sweet spot of concealment, capacity and shoot ability IMO. 2x the capacity of a j frame. 4-5 more rounds than a shield, Kahr or Glock 43. Hard to get smaller unless you drop down to .380 or .32 or a 22 mag.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a Glock 42 in .380, it was six months before Glock announced they were making the 43 in 9mm, sold the 42 and bought the 9mm- exact same size and barely any more kick

it's like they took a full size Glock and ran it through a washing machine :) this sidearm just disappears into your waist (or wherever you prefer to carry your CCW)

normally in a inside the pants holster, but if bebopping around our local trails, usually in HPG kit bag

jX5xq2f.jpg