Conceal EDC

Do the slides on those get any easier to rack with usage? When I was shopping for my .380acp, I also had Mama using it in mind.. and frankly... I was shocked at how stiff that little KAHR 380 was to rack! It was THEE hardest to rack out of all the models I considered on my list. In comparison the Sig P238 was far and away thee EASIEST to rack the slide on! Not to mention WAY better sight that come stock. Not gonna lie though, the compactness of that KAHR is sexy though.

It’s a little stiffer to rack but the stout spring is an asset with +P ammo. I keep it stoaked with Buffalo Bore hardcast.

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Glock 42 in .380, it was six months before Glock announced they were making the 43 in 9mm, sold the 42 and bought the 9mm- exact same size and barely any more kick

it's like they took a full size Glock and ran it through a washing machine :) this sidearm just disappears into your waist (or wherever you prefer to carry your CCW)

normally in a inside the pants holster, but if bebopping around our local trails, usually in HPG kit bag

jX5xq2f.jpg
This is what I carry also. With a Taran Tactical +2 or +3 Mag extension. Love it!

Trial153

WKR
I thought about getting a 43x to replace my 43, however with a mag extension on the 43 they are almost identical. If I was buying new today I would get the 43x.

My 43 been my favorite carry gun of all time.. I also ran a bunch of round though it and it feeds and shoots anything. Only think I have yet to do is clean it. Maybe in another few years...