Concealed carry, how and what?

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
It will blow your mind how dirty your holstered pistol will get if you carry it religiously. Hair, lint, fuzz, dirt, you name it. I’m not sure how but it does. You go too long with out a little cleaning and you can’t see the front sight for the dust bunnies. Barrel will be full of em too.
This ^ lol it seems like I have to blow it out every other day. The recoil spring looking like a furry Caterpillar

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I've carried the same glock 19 every day In a raven concealment vanguard for about 7 years. I appendix carry with a loaded chamber. I used the belt strap with a snap for a long time but you have to be wearing a belt. I recently removed the belt strap and added the d-loop cord and like that better. It's even less likely to print and you can adjust your carry with the length/ position of the cord. Can attach it to belt loops or something if you aren't wearing a belt for whatever reasonView attachment 262257

So you’re just tucking in that bitch into your pants???

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
So you’re just tucking in that bitch into your pants???
Yeah. I cut the loop to the correct length to keep the pistol at the right height. Plus it gives you the freedom to tweak the position whenever you want for maximum comfort or to reduce printing.

I made the switch to the Sig P365XL about a year ago and have always carried appendix with a G-code holster. I love the single stack size but always held off on getting one because of the small round capacities. That changed when I found the P365XL - 12+1 capacity and easier for me to conceal than the HK VP9SK I carried before (with 10+1 capacity). Since making the switch I’ve gone from carrying about 70% of the time to carrying almost 100% of the time now.

I carry a sig p938 appendix carry or just holster it while im working if im not around the general public. Used to carry my cerakoted colt defender 45, really love that one and still have it but im skinny and i dont like to carry bulky or heavy guns lol

dmc

FNG
I will always plug Craig Douglas and Shivworks training when looking at the how and what of CCW. I have learned a ton from his classes and highly recommend it.

Based on his training I'm an appendix guy. Generally a G17 w/RMR (plug Modern Samurai Project here too) or a G48 if I'm lazy.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
I ended up grabbing a Rugar LCP II to carry as I figure what’s best for me. This thing is so small it’ll be hard not to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a suggestion.

95% of "gun fights" there is no "reload". If you watch videos
of actual robberies, home invasions, car thefts etc. etc. and watch body cams from officers in real life shooting situations you will be amazed at how close the encounters are and how many "trained professionals" miss multiple shots at 3-5 yards. The key is shots on target. Today there is generally also more than one assailant. So the more rounds the better. Keep that in mind when selecting what you decide to carry. Lots of good feed back here.

Oh and not "trashing" the trained professionals, trying to state that the stress and adrenaline in the situation is huge. Go BLUE! LOL!