Congrats Aron!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I can’t say how thankful and grateful I am to have had Patrick offer me this position with Kifaru! He’s a great man that runs an honest company that strives to make the best mountain hunting equipment on the market today and to say I’m honored to be a part of the Kifaru team would be an understatement!
The owners of most companies would not encourage someone on their team to keep offering unbiased opinions to the hunting world, but when I brought this subject up to Patrick his response was “keep doing , I never want you to stop telling the truth about hunting gear”…. And that one response is a small example of why my decision to work for Kifaru was easy!

Again, thank you for all the kind words

7mag.

WKR
Wow, if you contributed that much when not on the payroll, I can't wait to see what you do now. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your reviews and love your video's. I use your opinion's on gear, as a standard to base my decision when it's time to buy. Congrats.

BuckSnort

WKR
That's awesome Aron, Congratulations... The fact that Patrick suggests you keep an unbiased opinion really gives me a lot of respect for him and his business..

Congrats Aron, but more accuratly...congrats Kifaru! What a perfect match! Of all the guys I know in this industry I respect Arons opinion most of all, on gear. Now hair style...not so much! hehehehe, Mike

RUTTIN

WKR
Congrats, you definitely deserve it, I always look forward to your gear reviews, and ideas on backcountry hunting.

Congratulations Aron. I'll bet there will be some continued innovational products coming out of Kifaru. Getting your unbiased opinion will surly help keep up on product innovation. It's also surly going to help get some more awesome products out to the backcountry hunter.