Congrats IDFW, you released draw results before Oregon even though your app deadline was 3 weeks later.

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
Anytime you want to post draw results ODFW would be great. Would be nice to plan for time off work. Miraculously, it takes just as long to release the draw results now that the majority of the process is electronic as it did when it was all paper (or at least it seems that way). I do know that you can't compare the 2 states apples to apples because of pref point vs. lottery, etc. but nonetheless you would hope it could be a little more efficient so planning for hunts was easier.

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
I know nothing of the process for ODFW to process the draw results but seems like it shouldn't take very long. Like hours. Month seems a bit lengthy.

Oregonboy

WKR
Couldn't agree more OP, I will never understand why we are always the last state to draw/announce the results. Especially now that everything is digital. I plan on giving them a call and writing a letter this year, they need to hear from us.

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
Check out their Facebook page. ODFW seems fairly responsive on their recent article regarding the June 20th result announcement. One thing I can give them, they are trying to pick a date and stick with it every year. I'd just prefer it to be earlier.

Squamch

WKR
BC is 100% online. The deadline was May 29th or 30th, and they still haven't released results. The system always crashes on the last day, and according to a guy on a local site, he emailed and complained and they still accepted his application several days later. Complete BS.