Conquest Archery Stabilizer

jukes09

FNG
Looking for feedback on the Conquest Archery Smackdown Stabilizer. My local shop picked them up but actual feedback from users is limited. I’m familiar with the materials and technology in them but would like to here what you guys think of them. Are they worth the $150? I will be using it in my hunting bow, probably a 10” front bar only. This is my first stabilizer upgrade that I’ve done. Currently running a Trophy Ridge

big44a4

WKR
Looking for feedback on the Conquest Archery Smackdown Stabilizer. My local shop picked them up but actual feedback from users is limited. I’m familiar with the materials and technology in them but would like to here what you guys think of them. Are they worth the $150? I will be using it in my hunting bow, probably a 10” front bar only. This is my first stabilizer upgrade that I’ve done. Currently running a Trophy Ridge

Agreed with billy goat. I use them for target at 30”/12” with 20oz/30oz no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a nice bar that is light, putting most of the weight out front. I thought the quality went down went conquest bought it from Bernies. At the price point I like the Shrewd, Bee Stinger and TAP better.

I like my crossover extendable stabilizer, you can fine tune it by moving it in or out. You can keep it closed then quickly deploy it which is nice for hunting ive found. Its cheaper than the one you're inquiring about too

kcarter9

FNG
the conquest w/ smac works better than beestinger in my opinion, add a rubber dampener. Especially if you're looking at the smaller diameter (0.500") and wind is a factor.
I've also heard good things about AAE and Cutter Stabilizers, which are about the same price.
I started with a 10" cheaper stabilizer with 8" on the side, that worked great but I think beyond 40 yds you'll notice the benefits of 12"+ on the front

OP
J

jukes09

FNG
Thanks for all the responses. I’be decided to grab a Shrewd Vantage 12”. I may pick up a back bar in the future.