Conservation Subforum

DSC

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi Roksliders,

First, we would like to thank Ryan and Robby for the opportunity to sponsor the Conservation subforum here on Rokslide. We are looking forward to shining a light on conservation issues, what we are doing about them, ways you can get involved, and learning from the Rokslide community.

DSC is an international conservation organization based out of Dallas, TX. Our mission is “Conservation, Education, and Advocacy”. We support legal, regulated hunting as a conservation tool, the Second Amendment, and science as the basis for wildlife conservation. Everything we do is based on these pillars.

We work all over the world with wildlife ministries, game and fish departments, professional hunting associations, and conservation partners to promote legal, regulated hunting and sustainable use. Additionally, we work with many other conservation organizations, including many known to you, such as Wild Sheep Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, Conservation Force, Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation, Grand Slam Club Ovis, Guide and Outfitters Association of British Colombia, Alaska Professional Hunters Association, and Delta Waterfowl.

As of today, we are moving full steam ahead with our annual convention in Dallas, TX held February 11-14, 2021. We invite all of you to share in a week full of conservation, camaraderie, and fun. There truly is something for everyone.

Thank you and we look forward to being part of the Rokslide community.

DSC

Field pictures of a few of our staff:
LRG_DSC01062.jpg
Corey Mason, Executive Director

IMG_7590.jpg
Crystal Allison, Events Manager

IMG_2703.JPG
Carson Keys, Chapter Management and Development Coordinator

Pronghorn2019.jpg
Nate Watson, Membership and Volunteer Services Coordinator

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank you for sponsoring this subforum. Here's to hoping there are strong second amendment and hunting rights as well as land and wildlife for my children to hunt as adults.

Last edited:
OP
DSC

DSC

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for sponsoring this subforum. Here's to hopping there are strong second amendment and hunting rights as well as land and wildlife for my children to hunt as adults.
Amen to that. Thank you for your support.

Grumman

WKR
Thanks for sponsoring this and for pushing ahead with your convention when everyone else is cancelling there’s. I have been wanting to attend one for a long time, I hope to be able to attend this one.

Reactions: DSC
OP
DSC

DSC

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for sponsoring this and for pushing ahead with your convention when everyone else is cancelling there’s. I have been wanting to attend one for a long time, I hope to be able to attend this one.
We'd love to have you. Thanks for your support.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome. sorry we took so long to get this up! hunters don't make good business owners.

Seriously, welcome to Rokslide and thanks for standing up for hunters.

on that good buck in lead post, what's the device under his chin? Makeshift? or purposed?

Reactions: DSC
OP
DSC

DSC

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome. sorry we took so long to get this up! hunters don't make good business owners.

Seriously, welcome to Rokslide and thanks for standing up for hunters.

on that good buck in lead post, what's the device under his chin? Makeshift? or purposed?
Thanks for having us, Robby!

Corey is in Colorado hunting elk, so don't hold me to this, but I believe that's the brand of the cattle ranch where he and his family have hunted mule deer for many years.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for having us, Robby!

Corey is in Colorado hunting elk, so don't hold me to this, but I believe that's the brand of the cattle ranch where he and his family have hunted mule deer for many years.

oh, that makes sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtnboy

WKR
I'll be honest, I never considered myself a "DSC Guy" but I am very happy to see this subforum pop up and if DSC is the main sponsor then that is great as well!