Considering Buying a Camera

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, I'm getting tired of bad quality phone pictures. I started printing pictures as I seem to destroy phones and lose my pictures so I've noticed how low quality my pictures actually are. That being said I'm not looking to jump into a camera with both feet, I just want a better picture quality and ideally better low light capabilities. This camera will primarily be used to take pictures outside and game pictures after the shot. I also have an older tripod I acquired that I wanted to use for glassing so I'm wondering it I can get a mount that works for the camera too. So again just looking to test the waters with a camera on the college budget I'd like to spend $200ish so it seems like I'll be buying used. Video capabilities would be nice but I don't thing it fits in that price range.

Based on that what type of camera would you to look for or what specific model?
Is it possible to get a tripod pan head that I can use both glassing and photography?

Thanks in advance!

Sony RX100 series. Great small camera with good zoom and takes excellent pictures. I have one that I might sell so let me know. New ones are above that price range but an older version would fit the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
86indy

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry the more I read the more I realize this topic has been cover very well...