Considering outdoorsmans butte 25 fanny with frame system

fishunt21

FNG
I am thinking about buying an outdoorsmans butte 25 fanny pack with frame system for day hunts and was looking for some guys with experience with this system to clue me in on what issues you have found and what feature you like to help with my decision. Thanks in advance

Poeschel

Lil-Rokslider
I have that setup. I think the concept is better than the actual product. Using the pack without the frame is just ok. The straps are just straps, no padding. The side compartments are too small for 32oz bottles. It’s a basic, simple lumbar pack which may be great for some. When you attach it to the frame, the hauling capacity obviously goes up. The curvature of the frame eats up some storage of the pack. You can’t pull the bag out to fit anything behind it except maybe a couple inches but that will be lower if the pack is full. There really aren’t load lifters. I understand the newer stuff has a new belt that’s much better than what I have. A few improvements and it would be an awesome setup. As is.....just ok.

pc3

WKR
I have one I don’t use it with a frame just for afternoon varmint hunts or shotgunning foxes etc. with dog, pack a jacket if needed pack of ammo etc. it works for this.