CONSIDERING UPGRADING TO 15 X 56

There is no single optic that covers all hunting situations for all people. Run what makes the most sense for your specific hunting needs. Don’t be afraid to use a range finder for quick looks at closer distances; not glassing.

My SLC 10s are nice but leave me wanting more magnification at times. Awesome for general use especially with a tripod.

My SLC 15s are nice but leave me wanting something easier to handhold. Damn near perfect for open country hunts.

My STX 65/95 is nice but leaves me wanting something lighter at times. Awesome for getting details that my SLCs cannot show.

My Kowa 554 is nice but leaves me wanting more magnification at times. Am loving this spotter due to the weight and glass clarity.

Folks can spend massive amounts of money on a rifle, which is used for a few seconds on a hunt, but skimp on optics which get used the bulk of the time. Makes no sense to me but we all have our different priorities.

Blue72

WKR
12x is to close to 10x to make a difference and big views start at 15x

with that said I still own a pair of 12x42 ‘s for their compromised value in a small package.