Contest for Roksliders- Win a $350 Pro Hunt Tac carbon bipod from Spartan Precision Equipment

EastMT

WKR
f0b772b5b64d396854ee9270f4cf5828.jpg

Model 7 308 with 5lbs of bipod.

If the wind doesn’t blow, take to the oars.

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I am partial to them as well. It certainly is a Finnlight. This picture was seconds before I shot my first antelope buck a few years ago, the rifle doesn't look like that any longer. New stock, new scope, muzzle brake, etc. In other words, money pit.
Haha I totally understand. Almost as bad as owning a boat

gunnar_17

FNG
I think you go in the edit section on your post to delete a photo. That sure is a beautiful hunting area. Is it Canada?
Yup Northern B.C. been a tough year for Outfitters up here..... on a positive note we've had 2 clients bring Spartan bipods recently and they are the cats ass.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yup Northern B.C. been a tough year for Outfitters up here..... on a positive note we've had 2 clients bring Spartan bipods recently and they are the cats ass.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
Thanks for the compliment! Have you ever had clients shoot off one of our Sentinel tripods? A lot of guys like them because they can use them for glassing, then pop their glass off and snap the client's rifle onto it to help their often sloppy shooting lol