Convertible Fingerless gloves - magnets and hand warmer pockets???

Jakerex

WKR
Who makes a convertible glove (fingerless that folds to a mitten) with magnetic closures, not Velcro, and with hand warmer pockets in the mit?

I have a pair of Manzella bow hunter gloves with all of the above except they are Velcro and I don’t really like the hole for the release. And they are about shot and I’m looking for something new.

I bought new manzellas, they are magnet closure, but there is no pocket for a hand warmer in the mit. The pocket is key because it keeps a hand warmer in place and you don’t have to worry about it falling out.

Maybe I’m being picky, but this is what I’m looking for. It has to be out there somewhere!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
With the variety of gloves made by Manzella I'm surprised they don't have that combo.

These meet your criteria if you cut the glove fingers off.

I used to always use gloves with hand warmer pocket until I found out that the hand warmer in my jacket or muff pocket will keep a foil-wrapped sausage biscuit warm for about two hours!

Randle

WKR
I use a toe warmer stuck in the mitt where my fingers live works great.

fishslap

WKR
I have a pair from cabelas that match what you’re looking for. I use them for ice fishing. I wish one of the higher end gear manufacturers would make a quality fingerless glove mitten with the magnet to secure the mitten, AND make the thumb fingerless with cover.

barrister

WKR
I have a pair of Cabelas that are exactly what you want. They are waterproof also. I had them listed in the classifieds for sale a while back if you are interested. They are in great condition. You should be able to find the post under my name and see the pics.

I have the Cabela's glove as well. Love them... unless... you are using your phone and OnX to navigate off the mountain in the dark with a full pack, plus an elk quarter on your back. Those magnets had the GPS and map spinning in circles. Just about put me into panic mode before I figured out the issue. Lesson learned. Great glove.

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I have the Cabela's glove as well. Love them... unless... you are using your phone and OnX to navigate off the mountain in the dark with a full pack, plus an elk quarter on your back. Those magnets had the GPS and map spinning in circles. Just about put me into panic mode before I figured out the issue. Lesson learned. Great glove.

Hahaha. That would get your heart racing for sure if you weren’t sure which way was out!

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
Still looking for this perfect glove. Thought I found it but no luck. Manzella no longer makes what I’m looking for.

Anyone?