Cool Bison Gear lost River

Years ago I had the owner of Bison Gear make me a Lost River pack using the waterproof material made by River’s West.
5ca9bb29551bde09cd497bf297c4b32b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kdf22

Lil-Rokslider
Before Bison gear it was Pack Idaho. This is mine made out of Pendleton wool with matching quiver attachment D37FA577-97C2-48AB-A0BA-5EF249C6DCCE.jpeg

Agross

WKR
Always liked the looks of the bison gear stuff. Was really close to buying one several times. I don’t think they are being made anymore the last I checked. Nice looking packs.

I have several of their packs, love them for ground blinds, simple day packs and tree stands, super quiet and handy. All of mine are made from wool.

I hear someone has bought them out and plans to start making them again.

LostArra

WKR
Yes sir bamboo backed Osage Firestyk made by Dean Torges
Wow! That's definitely a keeper bow from the master.
I was fortunate to get to talk bow building and coon hounds with Dean before he passed.
A pic of my old redbone is still up on his website.
Anyone even remotely interested in selfbows should read his book Hunting the Osage Bow. Its a great read even if you never pick up a draw knife.

Bison Gear: I've got three. Two of the wool Houndsman/Haversack shoulder packs. Great for treestand hunting.
One BG chest pack similar to a HPG Kit bag, just quieter because of the wool vs cordura.

Last edited:

Kdf22

Lil-Rokslider
Wow! That's definitely a keeper bow from the master.
I was fortunate to get to talk bow building and coon hounds with Dean before he passed.
A pic of my old redbone is still up on his website.
Anyone even remotely interested in selfbows should read his book Hunting the Osage Bow. Its a great read even if you never pick up a draw knife.

Bison Gear: I've got three. Two of the wool Houndsman/Haversack shoulder packs. Great for treestand hunting.
One BG chest pack similar to a HPG Kit bag, just quieter because of the wool vs cordura.
He was definitely a great storyteller and I enjoyed reading his hunting antics. I still enjoy squirrel hunting with bow and blackpowder.
If you ever need anything wool either clothes or small pack wise try Rush Creek Originals. She’s (Renee) on Facebook and does some amazing creations. She can fix any gear too.