Cooper Backcountry Model 92 7mm Setup

cba5003

FNG
Interested in any advice/feedback from anyone with this rifle/caliber or similar. Was disappointed at first given initial accuracy issues, bolt recall, magazine falling out of a 3k bolt gun but will say Cooper was very responsive with taking it back and fixing issues. Now holds under 1 MOA consistently with factory ammo that I found it likes (160g Accubond Nosler Trophy Grade). Have it scoped with Swaro z3 4-12 x 50 and bipod for all around backcountry pack gun (deer, elk, bear). Was able to take a Muley last year in Utah with this setup at 550 yards. Although shot placement was great I felt like this was close to upper limit for me with this setup and appreciate advice. I am by no means a professional hunter, shooter, etc and understand most limitations are probably from my own skill level - but here goes.

1.) Suppressor - recoil does not bother me much with this lightweight rifle in a belted mag but the noise does. This gun is terribly loud with the break and have been left with my ears hurting/ringing on a few occasions despite wearing hearing protection. My friend has a suppressor on a 300 win mag he hunts with and swears by it and would rather spend the money to protect my hearing. Does anyone have experience putting a suppressor on a lightweight mountain rifle like this? Issues with accuracy given pencil barrel? Looking at Thunder Beast Ultra 7 which would still keep this thing at 102 oz or so.

2.) Optics - would ideally like to push range out to 800, 900, 1000 yards if possible but also still use to hunt dark timber or deal with a charging bear if needed. I have been looking at Nightforce NX8 2.5-20 x 50, Swaro z5, Leupold VX5/6. Would sacrifice weight here if it gave me a great optic that would open up longer shots while maintaining closer range capabilities. Open to any suggestions or experiences.

3.) Before throwing another 1k into a suppressor and 2k scope on this gun, I wonder if there isnt a better option or setup? I will primarily be using to hunt elk, deer, black bear in Idaho/Montana which ranges from dark timber to pretty wide open terrain.

Thanks ahead of time for any experience/input.