Cooper Excalibur 54 .308 with Vortex Razor HD LH 2-10X42 HSR-4 Reticle

Ten Bears

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Cooper Excalibur 54 .308 with Vortex Razor HD LH 2-10X40 HSR-4 Reticle

Selling my Cooper Model 54 Excalibur rifle chambered in 308 Winchester. This rifle was purchased new from First Stop Guns of Rapid City, SD in 2012. The rifle is equipped with Leupold scope bases and rings. The Vortex Razor HD LH 2-10X40 HSR-4 Reticle scope was recently married to this rifle and has not been fired since. Scope is NEW with box. I do not want to separate the two.

The barrel is fluted stainless steel 22 inches in length. Accompanying the rifle are the original test target, 3 round stainless magazine, instruction manual, and Cooper decal. The rifle remains in near new condition in its original box and external shipping carton. The rifle has a light crisp pull. This rifle has fired approximately 60 rounds of Federal 168 grain Gold Metal Match cartridges all for purposes of break in.

Lightweight set up perfect for the upcoming season. I will post a pic on the scale tonight.

The rifle will need to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer that accepts shipment from private seller.

The package includes a winchester hard case.

Asking $2450 total that includes Rifle, Mounted Scope, Hard Case, and original boxes and paperwork for R/S. I will pay shipping inside lower 48. Send me a PM if interested. Thank you.

View attachment 51404

Last edited: