WTS Cooper M52 Jackson Hunter 300 Win Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am selling a Cooper M52 Jackson Hunter .300 Win Mag in very good condition. I won't list it as excellent because of two things. One, on the left side (shown in pictures) just in front of the trigger guard is a "rub mark" on the stock. It doesn't bother me; but, I believe in full disclosure. Additionally there are a few scrapes that occur regularly in all of my brushed stainless rifles. Unfortunately, they are difficult to photograph. If you've owned brush stainless rifles, you know what I'm talking about. Nothing sticks out like a turd in a punchbowl; but, like I said, I believe in full disclosure. This rifle was built by Cooper in November of 2014. It has a 1 in 10 twist rate, has a 26 inch threaded barrel with both the brake and a thread protector. According to the e-mail I received from Brandon at Cooper, "it has the Jackson Hunter stock, fiberglass based reinforced with Kevlar surrounded by an aluminum bedding block". I bought this from the gun room at Cabelas a while back so I don't know the round count. I did no load development. I have fired one box of Winchester silver box shooting 180 grain Power-Points as it was the only 300 mag ammo I had laying around since my recent attempts to get rid of all of my magnums. Those factory cheapos shot into a 1.19 five shot group. I speculate with my handloads I could do quite well. Notice I included a photo of the serial number so that anybody who desires can contact Cooper and confirm my information. I can't for the life of me figure out why people black out serial numbers. I guess they may have stolen the firearm. It's like the guys who drive around in public in their car or on their motorcycle all the while displaying their license plate like is required by law for the whole world to see. However, when they list it for sale on craigslist and take their pictures, they place their finger over the license plate. I'm still trying to figure that one out. But, I digress. I need $1,550 shipped and insured. It comes with one magazine. No, if I haven't listed it in this ad, I don't have "x" to include with it.
pvXhMqg.jpg

NBDxYuz.jpg

AmvOJKD.jpg

iNCYHDj.jpg

CdYeTac.jpg

xAY4GCJ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.