Cooper Model 92 Backcountry in 270 win for sale. (New/unfired)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey, guys.

I have a new Cooper Model 92 Backcountry rifle in 270 win for sale. This has been fondled, but never shot. I purchased it new several months ago and have decided to go a different direction. This one is a stainless 24 inch barrel with muzzle brake and tan stock with black spider web. Jewel trigger set at about 2 pounds. The complete rifle weights 92 ounces. (5 pounds, 12 ounces) She comes with the manual, test target, scope bases and a set of Talley Lightweight rings (low mount in matte black).

I paid $2800 new. Asking $2600 shipped to your FFL. ***Price drop to $2500 shipped***

fullsizeoutput_340.jpg
fullsizeoutput_342.jpg
IMG_0388.JPG.jpg
fullsizeoutput_343.jpg
fullsizeoutput_341.jpg

Last edited:

EWCIII

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, is your Cooper 92 still available? I may be interested. Are the rings for a 30mm or 1" scope? Nice to see you are from ID. Great place in the US.

Best, E

OP
duckpopper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
E,

The rings are 1 inch and the rifle is still available. I agree on Idaho being a great place. Since moving here in 2000 I've never had a thought to be anywhere else.

-Mike

EWCIII

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mike, the gun sounds perfect for what I am looking for with a plus its from my favorite state! Your price sounds fair and she could end up in good hands with an owner of three other Coopers. Does she have her original box? How should I go about contacting you? My email is [email protected]. Please feel free to contact me there.

Best, Edward Cook