Core4element on camofire.com

Mike P

FNG
I ended up buying basically the whole set in MM camo. Figured it was worth a try at that price as they seem to be the only company that makes Tall sizes that are actually tall.

Will see how it performs in turkey season, that way if its good all the better, if its not i have time to reload on KUIU gear (and get it to the seamstress for adding on a bit at the bottom) for fall when the weather is a bit more unrelenting and cloths are a bit more important.

Cheers

Mike

n2horns

WKR
I picked up the MM Switchback pants. I guess I'm not built right because these were tight in the waist and really slim cut. Anyone have the same experience?

OP
RUTTIN

RUTTIN

WKR
The pants seem to run a little small, if you are a 32 waist I would recommend a 34 and they should fit you just fine.

MIKEYB

WKR
They recommend taking a tape to your waist and ordering off that sizing for the 2012 model. I ordered some and they fit nice. I had a 35 measured waist. I believe I ordered the 36. I usually order 34. My only problem is I'm only 5'4 and the knee pads were more like shin guards. I have not had them in the field yet.