CORE4ELEMENT on Camofire today

NWHunter

FNG
Just saw that Camofire will be having the following up today.

CORE4ELEMENT MERINO 190 1/4 TOP (52% off)
CORE4ELEMENT ASSAULT 1/4 TOP (54% off)
CORE4ELEMENT STALKER BEANIE (55% off)
CORE4ELEMENT SWITCHBACK PANT (45% off)
CORE4ELEMENT CAMO MERINO 190 BEANIE (52% off)
CORE4ELEMENT ELEMENT JACKET (45% off)
CORE4ELEMENT COLD GEAR PRIMALOFT INSULATED BIBS (57% off)

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone have experience with the Switchback pants?

I do, I love them. They are surprisingly durable & warm for how lightweight they are. My 1 complaint is they are not water repellent...at all. I sprayed mine with a waterproofing agent though and it fixed that problem. I wear mine all the time.

I have the element jacket, pants, and bought the gf the 190 merino top and merino hat. She LOVES them and I've been thoroughly impressed with the C4E gear. Only complain that I have is the element gear isn't as windproof as I'd hoped. They breath excellent and are SUPER quiet and warm, and do well in winds less than 20 mph. Anything more than that and you'll feel it!

Mike

Ozz08

WKR
Hmm I have the element jacket and I thought the opposite. Mine is way more wind proof than I thought it would be. I gave my Sitka 90% jacket to my brother because i thought the c4e element blocked way more wind than the 90%

It does a good idea of cutting the wind, I just had a few days last year hunting in windy conditions in 20 degree temps and the wind making me freeze. Could easily be me having too high of expectations! :)

Mike

Ozz08

WKR
Understandable. I wouldn't say I had low expectations of the c4e but they were far from high so I ended up being pretty blown away with how much I liked the element jacket and switchback pants. Add on top of it all I paid 200 bucks for both! I really like the stuff.

Agreed. I have a hard time justify any early season pants because my Cabelas Microtex is still serving me extremely well and fit great plus they're cheap. The element pants I should've ordered a Long in but hopefully it won't matter much this year when my Kuiu gaiters come in.

Mike

I really like my C4E gear. I think it performs as well, if not better, than my Sitka gear. I look forward to the camofire text when it is C4E day. Camofire is a great thing!

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Scored 2 pair of the merino boxers today on camofire $38 shipped. Now all I need is a rain/ cold weather jacket and my clothes shopping is done!

rye_a

Lil-Rokslider
Scored 2 pair of the merino boxers today on camofire $38 shipped. Now all I need is a rain/ cold weather jacket and my clothes shopping is done!

So are you a S or an XXL since that is all they had? Unfortunately I fall somewhere between the two...

sk1

WKR
So are you a S or an XXL since that is all they had? Unfortunately I fall somewhere between the two...

lol i was thinking the same thing......i got 2 pairs awhile back, have been very happy with them and was going to buy more until i saw the sizes