core4element

has anyone used this i just got my package from camo fire with the swithback pants and assault shirt and it feels really nice the kneepad slots are kinda useless and way to low but i think they will be nice for summer early fall hunts

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered the switchbacks myself. I ordered the element pants a few weeks ago, and really like the fit.

As far as the knee pads go, I put mine in, and thought that they would be too low as well. Believe it or not, they are exactly where they should be. When you kneel down, they are perfect.

OP
75johndeere
ya i tryed that im kinda short 5'8" so im right on the top of them plus they seem to make alot of noise ill try them out and see if i like them then if not off to grandmas to have her cut them out and re sew the seams

Ironman

Lil-Rokslider
ya i tryed that im kinda short 5'8" so im right on the top of them plus they seem to make alot of noise ill try them out and see if i like them then if not off to grandmas to have her cut them out and re sew the seams

So, in the switchbacks, the pads are built in? In the Element pants, there is a pocket to put them into.

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my element pants from camofire so far I like them alot!!!! Almost forgot I got a tall size and they fit great at 5'7" but they come up to my belly button! Lol

Last edited:

RUTTIN

WKR
I have wore mine a lot and love em. I like the Element pants a lot better than the switchback. The merino wool baselayers are nice too! I had a hard time getting used to the knee pads, but after they are in for a while they kind of conform to the pants and you don't even notice them. (other than when you kneel down and your knees don't hurt) The other nice thing about the Element pants is when it gets a little hot they have zippers in the thigh area that you can unzip and give the boys some air. The merino beanie fits a lot better than the one that comes with the Element jacket. Over all the only problem I have had with my Core4 is when you do your business in the woods it is hard to find what to do with the suspenders when you are squatting down. The suspenders might have to come off.