Coronavirus memes thread ended?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Maybe it can be replaced with, joke of the day topic. I was going to the market the other day and asked the wife if she needed anything, she said a quart of milk and if the have avocados get me four. Later I was watching TV and she asked why I got four quarts of milk, I said because they had avocados.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Mom use to make bean soup and she always used just 239 beans. One day I said mom, why only 239 beans and she said if I used one more ,the soup would be too forty.

Last edited:

Traveler

WKR
Not banned but he showed up and asked about a unit in CO with his first post. Sent packing with due haste, and rightfully so.
It didn’t help that he said there would be more elk in the unit on opening day than there had been in any unit on any opening day ever in any state.
but he also said he wasn’t looking for anyones honey holes, so it probably should have been allowed

Lord help us….Wokeness is everywhere. Even here. For me personally…it’s not the loss of the thread that hurts the most, it’s the knowledge that even on a place like Rokslide we can’t escape woke arbitrary rules. It was a thread literally dedicated to injecting some laughter into the grey of the last year…and some folks can’t handle it. Who cares if sometimes people made comments that weren’t memes man. Your a moderator on an online forum…not a Supreme Court justice. Chill out every once in a while and let the good times role. For the record…99% of those memes held intrinsic truth. That’s the real reason the thread is now dead. People hate truth. Maybe we should get together and start something similar to Rokslide…but ya know…without the gestapo.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Maybe @elkguide can start another with a title warning that it is a right wing meme thread? I don't know if my cell phone is worth the monthly bill without the meme thread.
One of the memes had a caption under an a picture of Morgan Freeman that said, He's right you know.