Coronavirus memes thread ended?

gelton

WKR
Lord help us….Wokeness is everywhere. Even here. For me personally…it’s not the loss of the thread that hurts the most, it’s the knowledge that even on a place like Rokslide we can’t escape woke arbitrary rules. It was a thread literally dedicated to injecting some laughter into the grey of the last year…and some folks can’t handle it. Who cares if sometimes people made comments that weren’t memes man. Your a moderator on an online forum…not a Supreme Court justice. Chill out every once in a while and let the good times role. For the record…99% of those memes held intrinsic truth. That’s the real reason the thread is now dead. People hate truth. Maybe we should get together and start something similar to Rokslide…but ya know…without the gestapo.
It's a sad state of affairs when so-called "liberals" promote censorship, cancel culture, reporting on their neighbors and even families in some cases, and authoritarianism. Today's "liberals" are anything but, and it's actually quite scary that it has invaded every single portion of our lives.

Soooo liberating, isn't it. And the other meme thread was just locked too. Cancel culture is here folks and it won't end nicely....and, perhaps worst of all, the silence is deafening, especially from those that have profited from the content we helped create here on Rokslide.

Make no mistake, when you get anything for free on the internet - YOU are the product.

Last edited:

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I went in for my physical the other day and was inform my Dr. was not in but another Dr. would be seeing me. they took me back to an exam room and gave me one of those gowns that nobody knows how to put on without their ass hanging out. A short while later in walks this beautifully woman, who it turns out was the Dr. She was 5' 8" brown hair and showing lots of cleavage. She told me all my blood works ups look real good but my blood pressure was a little high but nothing to cause any alarm. She told me I would need to stop masterbating so I asked why, to which she replied she didn't want me to get any on her shoes.

It's a sad state of affairs when so-called "liberals" promote censorship, cancel culture, reporting on their neighbors and even families in some cases, and authoritarianism. Today's "liberals" are anything but, and it's actually quite scary that it has invaded every single portion of our lives.

Soooo liberating, isn't it. And the other meme thread was just locked too. Cancel culture is here folks and it won't end nicely....and, perhaps worst of all, the silence is deafening, especially from those that have profited from the content we helped create here on Rokslide.
Well my friend I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for all the laughs. Keep speaking truth…In the world, but not of the world.

grfox92

WKR
Not banned but he showed up and asked about a unit in CO with his first post. Sent packing with due haste, and rightfully so.
I remember that, he was driving from all the way back east and wouldnt have time to take a trip to scout, so he was just looking for a little guidance. No honeyholes or GPS coordinates, or anything crazy like that. Just a nudge in the right direction. Oh yea and it was an OTC unit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KBC

WKR
I really enjoy this forum. Even on the touchiest of subjects, it seemed like everyone stayed civil.
Part of the reason I’m here is gear too. If things get censored I guess it’s for the sponsor.

Doubtful there will be another Meme thread.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Boooo! I come on Rokslide to get away from all the woke stupidity infecting everything these days

cmahoney

WKR
I bet Dr, Fauci had something to do with it being shutdown!!!!!

e857161b7c2d0695b12abd7c722f65bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk