Coronavirus Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCougar

WKR
Again, I really think you need to google what a meme is. Seriously. There’s plenty of other places if you want to post things that aren’t memes. Basically the entire internet, with the exception of this thread. The name of this thread isn’t all that complicated. Memes. Coronavirus memes.

TheCougar

WKR
fa94b5ad26dca6e7d73cdf172fbc0b57.jpg

21861e74a43c461e140f4aa2c4e457e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
Again, I really think you need to google what a meme is. Seriously. There’s plenty of other places if you want to post things that aren’t memes. Basically the entire internet, with the exception of this thread. The name of this thread isn’t all that complicated. Memes. Coronavirus memes.
You're just mad because its true.

TheCougar

WKR
You're just mad because its true.
Not really. I don’t have an educated opinion or care either way. The memes are an escape from the crap and we all come here to get a chuckle. Rokslide is the one place on the internet that the moderators do a great job at weeding out the chaff and political BS to keep the threads focused. If guys want to get political and bicker, the rest of the internet is available for that. Keep it out of our Rokslide.

case in point:

490BBD2E-4514-4239-9E64-3B1C603DE7AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Geewhiz

WKR
Not really. I don’t have an educated opinion or care either way. The memes are an escape from the crap and we all come here to get a chuckle. Rokslide is the one place on the internet that the moderators do a great job at weeding out the chaff and political BS to keep the threads focused. If guys want to get political and bicker, the rest of the internet is available for that. Keep it out of our Rokslide.

case in point:

View attachment 298931
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425