Coros Apex

Any Coros Apex users who care to share their opinion of the watch? Battery seems good, price right, I like the smaller 42mm face. Reviews on GPS tracking and HR seem decent. Obviously not as accurate as a chest strap, but they aren't always convenient.

No interest in navigating from a watch, just mostly for tracking daily stats and training. Garmin flavors seem overpriced as wrist worn hubcaps. Not an Apple fan. Doubt I wear it huntung much, but who knows.

Thoughts?

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
No personal experience but I'm on some ultra running pages and they have a great following there. I think the main complaint is the support isn't up to what Garmin delivers, but haven't heard of much, if any, who have made the switch and regretted it. Battery life is definitely a huge plus.

Maidenfan539

Lil-Rokslider
Went through a lot of reviews and reading on the same thing. The girlfriend wanted one for running and tracking heart rate, ect so I picked one up for her. Did some hiking in UT recently and it tracked all a person could want. She loves it.

Good battery life, heart monitor does well and the app is user friendly. I'm going to get one soon.

OP
insanelupus
Mirrors much of what I have read. Thanks. Interested to hear other experiences too.

OP
insanelupus
BTW, no running for me anymore, but plenty of hiking so that's an aspect im interested in.

OP
insanelupus
Just an update. Ordered the 42mm for the smaller footprint, not a fan of hubcap/ belt buckle watches. So far ive liked it. Wish the native brightness was a little brighter but other than that really digging it. Time will tell, but after 2 weeks I'm enjoying the watch. About perfect for my limited needs.

ID_Snow

FNG
A little late to the game, but I run an Apex full time and use it to track training. I love it, the interface easy to use and seems accurate enough. Big fan, especially of the battery life. I’d recommend it to anyone.