Corrugate Guide Jacket - Noisy?

I'm looking for a First Lite jacket that I can wear during archery elk season here in Colorado. Something that is lightweight, durable, quiet and water resistant. I think the corrugate guide jacket hits 3 of those points but might not be as quiet as i'd like. What are some of your guys thoughts, is it noisy?

Shoffman

FNG
I use the kiln when I want to be extra quite , but for down here in southern arizona, nothing beats the corrugate to combat the brush.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
It's not "trad bow stalk to 6 yards" quiet.. But it's not noise either..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

It’s just as noisy as any other technical nylon apparel. Louder than a brushed poly face fabric and any sort of fleece but quieter than a hard shell rain jacket. The more you wash it, the quieter it gets. I hunt elk and blacktail in WA with it and have no qualms about using it on a stalk. The noise you make walking over sticks, rocks and crispy dirt will get you busted way before the jacket will. It’s one of my favorite pieces. One of the benefits of it that not many people talk about is how well it blocks wind. It’s a tight weave fabric so it’s not 100% windproof like Gore Windstopper, but I’ve been in howling winds on canyon finger ridges and it completely blocked all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mattferg84
Thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered one and got it in the mail last week. I got a large - I'm 6ft 195lbs and the jacket is super short (at waistline). I'm going to try and get an XL to see if that works. Should be long enough, just hope the sleeves arent too baggy.