Costco Eddie Bauer Trek Pant $14.99

Thanks for the heads up... was heading to town today so grabbed a pair. I have two pairs of Zions and think these are pretty close. For $15 it’ll be hard to beat.

8FF8807E-BC9C-46D2-BB0A-CB11EF11C476.jpeg

colersu22

WKR
I just picked up a pair at the local Costco and they have a better fit than the Costco travel pants. I’m going to swing by after work this week on my way home and get a few more pairs. They have more colors in store vs online as well.

colersu22

WKR
Do they fit true to size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think they are true to fit, I got 36x30 which is what I wear in carhartts for work and they fit good. I feel like the Costco travel pants are baggy compared to the Eddie Bauer ones.

Usi05

WKR
i think they are true to fit, I got 36x30 which is what I wear in carhartts for work and they fit good. I feel like the Costco travel pants are baggy compared to the Eddie Bauer ones.

Thanks! I wear the wrangler outdoor pants a ton.

I just picked up a pair at the local Costco and they have a better fit than the Costco travel pants. I’m going to swing by after work this week on my way home and get a few more pairs. They have more colors in store vs online as well.
I wore the pair I picked up yesterday all day and will definitely grab a few more pairs. $15 is great and near as I can tell they’re built better than the FL stuff that came with holes despite being an order of magnitude more ($150 delivered). They fit true to size.

Just picked up 3 today at our local store.

Per sizing I actually think they run just a touch big. My perfect waist is a 33 but that's hard to find, generally use a 34 but need a belt for sure because I apparently loose waist through the day. These I prefer a 32. They have some stretch in them.

Still a good number left in my area. I think these are a great deal.

fatlander

WKR
I got my pair in the mail today. I’d say they’re pretty true to size. For 15 bucks, you really can’t beat it off of initial impressions. Reminds me a lot of the new style Sitka ascent pant just a little heavier fabric. Wish I had ordered more than 1 pair. They’re out of 32x32 now online. I’m going to check at my local store tomorrow.

7Bartman

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. They look a like they might be a little tight in the thighs.

fatlander

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. They look a like they might be a little tight in the thighs.

You would be correct in that assumption. They fit exactly like the newer style ascents. I have pretty beef legs so they run somewhere between Luke Bryan and Dwight Yoakam For 15 bucks, I can deal with it.

7Bartman

WKR
You would be correct in that assumption. They fit exactly like the newer style ascents. I have pretty beef legs so they run somewhere between Luke Bryan and Dwight Yoakam For 15 bucks, I can deal with it.

I figured as much. I can't even begin to fit into regular jeans so these are probably a no go for me.

Here is a great deal on Costco’s version of the Eddie Bauer Guide Pant.

Good through 1/19/2020

They also qualify for the following
Buy 3 -$3
Buy 4 -$4
Buy 5 -$9
Buy 6 -$12
And so on up to 12 pieces -$30

Other pieces of clothing qualify as well

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a pair yesterday at the local store. They seem a little heavier than the guides to me - more like Kuhl Renegades. Definitely going to grab a few more pairs for kicking around. Thanks again.