Costco Gear

There are not many Costcos around my house, mostly Sams Club, but we joined on a Groupon the other day and are headed there shortly. Other than the Costco Puffy for $33, what other Costco gear should I look at that including stuff that is typilly found in store only? First year back west and still rounding out my stuff - truck camping archery elk.
Mountain Tech trekking poles were good

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
Here's a great Costco item if you can find it. It's a Chillax parachute material hammock. I think it was either $19 or $29, can't remember. I got mine a few years ago just to throw in the motorcycle saddle bags or for a quick overnight camping trip. It's taken more abuse than I thought it was capable of and still holding strong. The method of attachment is a little wonky but after a few attempts of putting it up, and the Chinese instructions on the tag, it's easy enough to put up in a jiffy. I put it up in the back yard today to let my kid play in it and I ended up taking over and having a nice afternoon nap in the sun.

Attachments

• hammock 1.jpg
    hammock 1.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 46
  • hammock 2.jpg
    hammock 2.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 46

Lost.

FNG
Forgot about the liquor! Unfortunately Utah stores don't allow Costco to have a liquor license so they only sell beer. BUT I've definitely stocked up in Vegas and ID on my way back. The private Kirkland label stuff is the same as the bottles next to it. Their Canadian whiskey is crown but nearly half the price. Their vodka is Skyy and again, is nearly half the price...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I wish Maryland Costco’s sold alcohol. I’d love to try their Canadian whiskey. I love me some Crown!