Costco Gear

The 33 degree tee shirts are pretty legit if you want a synthetic wicking shirt.
But I'd say they run half size smallish.
I get protein bared out so I went with the Nabisco variety pack of cookies etc.
Single server packs of gummy bears.
Belvieta crackers.

OP
3darcher2

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
I buy most my hunting food from there including Zip fizz, mountain house meals, almonds, jerky, protein bars, fruit snacks, the big muffins and I used to buy Starbucks Vias from there but now switched to the Black Rifle instant coffee. I have also bought my batteries, long underwear, wool socks, trekking poles and down jacket from there. I just bought a box of 15 Mountain House meals and a box 42 protein bars from there yesterday for like $80. You can't beat their prices.
No Mountain House here in PA, at least none I saw. I did wind up ordering the Gerry down sweater/jacket from them online. We managed to spend $250 in club just trying some of their Kirkland brand stuff to compare to Sam's. I got a pair of the UB pants too.

KineKilla

WKR
I saw that Tri-Tip today. It’s not a real common cut around here. How do you like to cook/use that?

I throw it in my Traeger on about 225 until it hits 135 internal....mmm...mmm good.

It is not the most tender cut but it is very good. I just slice it and serve with spuds, beans or pretty much any other side.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Forgot about the liquor! Unfortunately Utah stores don't allow Costco to have a liquor license so they only sell beer. BUT I've definitely stocked up in Vegas and ID on my way back. The private Kirkland label stuff is the same as the bottles next to it. Their Canadian whiskey is crown but nearly half the price. Their vodka is Skyy and again, is nearly half the price...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol. You can get arrested in Utah for bringing liquor, or beer, across state lines. Well, maybe not arrested, but get a good ticket. Gotta love those stone age rules. Shhhhhhhhhh!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Down blanket i use to stuff my quilt if its real cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The UB tech pants are my favorites. They fit me way better as they have more room in the thighs and seat. Being in the $15 range, cant beat the price.

Pathfinder27

Lil-Rokslider
My wife snagged me two pair of the Eddie Bauer fleece lined pants today for $29 a pair. I always get the UB hiking pants when I see them in my size but this is the first time they had the Eddie Bauer ones that I’m aware of. So far I like them a lot from my quick test of wearing them around the house.

If you like scotch, and get a chance to try the Kirkland 20 year old single malt, DO IT! Money well spent.
2ae81121522230f4fe70dcda1931c720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clarktar

WKR
If you like scotch, and get a chance to try the Kirkland 20 year old single malt, DO IT! Money well spent.
2ae81121522230f4fe70dcda1931c720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had a bottle myself. Need another.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

T3clay

Lil-Rokslider
I buy most my hunting food from there including Zip fizz, mountain house meals, almonds, jerky, protein bars, fruit snacks, the big muffins and I used to buy Starbucks Vias from there but now switched to the Black Rifle instant coffee. I have also bought my batteries, long underwear, wool socks, trekking poles and down jacket from there. I just bought a box of 15 Mountain House meals and a box 42 protein bars from there yesterday for like $80. You can't beat their prices.
I have never seen mountain house at Costco! Been missing out I guess! Where in the store do you find them?

ridgefire

WKR
I have found them in the dry food area. Usually I just ask an employee and they always seem to point me in the right direction.