Costco Merino Base Layer Stock

Has anyone seen any merino or merino blend base layers at their local Costco recently? I have checked a few different stores in my area and they all only have the 32 degree synthetic base layers. I've asked the customer service reps if they are planning to get them in at all but I was told without an item number they can't look that up for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they're sold online at all either.

alpinej7

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t either (here in Portland OR area). Glad I picked a LS when I saw it last year. It’s been a great piece at a great price.

OP
C
Thanks for the reply, it at least gives me hope that the local stores might get them in sometime soon. Has anyone else seen them yet? Any chance someone can find a product number?

K7GSXR750

FNG
Check out Minus33.com 100% merino. I've been using their lite, mid & expedition weight top and bottoms for 5 years and never an issue. Very nice product and extremely durable, mine still look practically new and I hunt on average 45 days from Oct to mid Jan. Highly recommend their products, love their gloves especially the fingerless.